Preparing your child for their first day of school is an important milestone.
Here are 7 helpful tips to prepare for your child's first day of school:
1. Pray with your child to ask God for help in this new stage and to start it with enthusiasm.
2. Take your child to visit the school beforehand.
3. Meet with the teacher to introduce yourself and your child.
4. Arrange play dates with other children who will be attending the same school.
5. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies by completing a school supplies checklist.
6. Practice packing your child's bag and organizing school supplies.
7. Establish a daily routine to prepare your child for the structure of the school day.